Fusion Radiology work in partnership with Rejuvence Medical to provide ultrasound imaging services at East London.
Ultrasound is a safe and tolerated method of examination which looks at certain body areas and helps with diagnosis. Ultrasound is a painless and non-invasive examination using sound waves, not x-ray, with no known harmful effects to humans.
Our services include Ultrasound Scan, Written Radiologist Report, and Images in electronic format (USB/ Image Exchange Portal). Referrer can view images via secure online portal.
✔ Ultrasound can be useful as a first line investigation
✔ Instant report by consultant Radiologist.
✔ Health checks are performed by qualified NHS clinicians.
✔ GP referral may not be required.
✔ Female Doctor for the female patient.
What Are the Different Types of Ultrasound?
- Liver and Upper abdomen:
- Kidneys, Bladder and Utres/Prostate:
- Male pelvis scan:
- Musculoskeletal scan(ultrasound-guided injections)
- Lumps and Bumps:
- Testes and Scrotum
- Thyroid and Neck
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Early Pregnancy
What musculoskeletal problems can be diagnosed?
Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound scan uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of the Joints, tendons, muscles, ligaments, nerves, and other soft tissue throughout the body. This helps to identify the abnormalities of the musculoskeletal problems.
Examples of common problems:
- Arthritis of the joints. Ex: Wrist & hands, foot & ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.
- Inflammatory changes in the hands and feet. Ex: Rheumatoid, gout, psoriatic arthritis, etc.
- Shoulder rotator cuff tears, biceps tendon tear, Achilles tendon tear in the ankle, and other tendon tears throughout the body.
- Bursitis: ex: shoulder, knee, and ankle.
- Ligament sprains/tears.
- Muscle tears; Baker’s cyst.
- Ganglion cysts.
- Lipomas; Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Clinic address: Rejuvence Medical, 797 Commercial Road, East London, E14 7HG
For booking and prices, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 01582249216 Out of hour: 07828634357